- Hydroalcoholic gel is at your disposal in the common areas:
As well as in accommodation.
- Posters and information panels on the barrier gestures to be respected are visible in the common areas.
- Markings on the ground and direction of traffic are visible in order to respect the recommended social distances.
- Wearing a mask is recommended in common areas.
- Reinforced disinfection using a COVID-approved product is carried out in common areas as well as accommodation, equipment and objects in contact with customers and/or staff.
Thank you for respecting the barrier gestures and signs put in place by the campsite.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
But above all, let's not forget that the campsite is a holiday and the sea and sun will be there to remind you.
The team of the campsite Les Salines